Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Man Dons Bee Suit Made of 460,000 Live Insects


       "A Chinese beekeeper She Ping covered his half naked body with nearly half a million bees in order to sell more honey, and managed to walk away with only slightly more than 20 stings, he said."
        I saw news about this man wearing bee suit when I was little, maybe when I was in elementary, and he is still doing this!!
        "I first did this at 22, just for fun and out of curiosity. Later on, I would put on the bees just for the sake of making people believe I sell actual real honey," Ping said. And Ping is 34 years old now.





"The bees are usually attracted onto the body by trapping and attaching the queen bee somewhere to the body."

-Kelly Feng


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How'd they take the bees off......?